How to connect Android device to the computer?
Android user can transfer files easily to the computer using the USB cable. The cable known as data cable is mainly used for connecting the Android device to a PC. Irrespective of the operating system, user can easily connect the two devices and transfer files, music, and videos easily. There are various ways to get connected to the computer with your Android device but USB cable is the best alternative option. Mobile user gets the USB cable with the Smartphone pack including the headphone.
Here are the steps to connect the Android device to the computer using a USB cable –
- Unlock the Android device first.
- Then connect one end of the cable on the phone and the other point to the computer port.
- On the Android device, tap ‘USB for….’ Notifications.
- Now select ‘Transfer Files’ option.
- As the file transfer window appears, use it to drag the file.
- Once the transfer is done, user can eject the device from the Windows.
- Now unplug the USB device as you are done with the work.
Not able to connect Android phone to computer? Contact the experts or support professionals for assistance. There are various other ways to connect the devices and user can get all the necessary assistance over the helpline number.