You can use almost all sorts of wireless devices with your PC or computer with the help of Bluetooth if it has Bluetooth hardware. You can use your PC with Bluetooth headphones, phones, fitness trackers, speakers and many more. The way by which you pair a Bluetooth device with your computer depends on the kind of Bluetooth device you have.
Follow these simple steps to connect a Bluetooth speaker to PC :
- Firstly, turn on your Bluetooth device and make it discoverable.
- Turn On the Bluetooth on your PC if it is not already in order to connect it with devices.
- Select the Connect option and click on the required device you want your PC to be connected with.
- Finally, you are connected with the device.
- Follow any other instructions if they are there otherwise you’re done.
How to connect Bluetooth speaker to PC Windows 7
Follow the below steps to connect your Bluetooth speaker to a Windows 7 PC or laptop :
- Firstly, you have to make sure that the bluetooth is in the On state in both your pc and bluetooth speaker.
- Click on Start.
- In the Start menu, click on ‘Devices & printers’ option.
- In the top left corner, click on the option ‘Add a device’.
- After that, it will automatically start searching for nearby bluetooth devices.
- Click on the desired device to which you want your computer to be connected.
- Click Next.
- You are finally connected to your desired bluetooth speaker.
If you are facing any related issues, you are free to contact the customer service toll free number. The customer service experts are available for your help 24/7 with the best possible solution. The expert team is capable to deliver excellent support to the clients.