Connect Wireless Headphones to your PC with these simple steps
We can connect almost all types of bluetooth devices such as keyboards, phone, speakers etc. For that the PC need to have bluetooth which helps to connect it with other devices. Though Pcs have their bluetooth built-in but if your PC doesn’t have a bluetooth, you can easily plug a USB Bluetooth adapter into the USB port to get it.
To pair your Bluetooth device with your PC, follow the below steps:
How to connect wireless headphones to PC Windows 7 :
1. Firstly, turn on the bluetooth device and make it discoverable.
2. Select Start, then select Devices and Printers.
3. Select ‘Add a Device’
4. Select on the device and click the next button
5. Follow any other instruction if they are there otherwise the device is connected
How to connect wireless headphones to PC Windows 8.1 :
1. Turn on the Bluetooth device first and make it discoverable
2. Select the Start button and select Bluetooth
3. Now, select bluetooth settings from the list
4. Turn on the Bluetooth and select the desired device which is to be connected
5. Pair the desired device to the pc
6. If some other instructions appear, follow them otherwise you’re connected
If you are facing issues while connecting your device, you can contact the expert team available at your service 24/7. The customer service team is highly qualified to deliver excellent services to the clients with instant solutions.