Are you bored of using your computer with a wired keyboard? Then why don’t you try a wireless keyboard? There is no rocket science to connect a wireless keyboard to your computer. In this article, you will learn how to connect wireless keyboard to computer with some easy steps which are given below:
Connect a Wireless keyboard on Windows 10
· First, open your computer and then go to the Start menu.
· Click on the Settings.
· Now click on Devices and then choose Bluetooth & other devices.
· Now click on the Bluetooth tab to turn on your computer’s Bluetooth.
· After that, turn on your keyboard. For this, you need to find On/Off switch on your keyboard and after
finding, turn it on.
· Now a new window will appear with Mouse, Keyboard, & Pen and then click on your keyboard’s name.
· Now click on the Pair tab to complete the procedure.
Connect a Wireless keyboard on Windows 7
· Click the Start icon, then click on the Control Panel.
· Now go to the Devices and Printer tab and then click on the Add a Device.
· Now turn on your keyboard with On/Off switch which is located at your keyboard.
· After that, look your keyboard’s name and then click on the Next.
· Now wait for few seconds until keyboard to finish connecting.